Vittoria Revolution Graphene
Brought to you by Ray's Bicycle Center Brunswick
The tread design with its uniform centre ensures fast rolling comfort on the city roads while the defined edges provide great grip and handling for explorations just off the beaten track.
Graphene is a revolutionary material in the form of a very thin, nearly transparent sheet of pure carbon. In its extreme form it is as thin as a single atom (1/100,000,000th of a metre). Vittoria used Directa Plus Graphene called G+, which is 2 to 8 atoms thin.
• Enormous surface area: 1 gram – around 2630m² that can facilitate any chemical process
• High mechanical resistance: approximately 200 times stronger than steel
• High thermal conductibility: more than 2 times that of a diamond
• Less density: is equal to half that of aluminium
• High elasticity: equal to 6 times that of steel
• High electrical conductibility, transparency, lightness, flexibility and mechanical resistance
• Reverse tread design maximizes surface area and grip on pavement
• Defined effective edges dig into dirt
• Wire Bead
• Reflective stripe
Sales, Service and Repairs at competitive rates.
Open 8am - 6pm Weekdays, 9am - 5pm Saturday, Sunday 11am - 5pm
We Stock Merida, Lapierre, BMC, Apollo, GT, Norco, BYK, XDS, bikes.